2015 Favorite Products

Hey Beauties!

I thought I wasn't gonna do this post, but I changed my mind. It's nice to feature just a few of the products that were a complete hit with me in previous year. It's the products that I reviewed in 2015, were the most used and would definitely recommend them to everyone.


I decided to group products in one photo to make sure that this post wasn't too long.



By far the best drugstore heat protect spray I've tried. I always blow dry my hair and I like to protect them before doing that, just to save me some damage. This is like a watery milky spray, which you spray and you're done. It's the most nourishing and non sticky spray ever. Seriously the best for anyone who blow drys their hair or uses heat on their hair.


I've been using this for a really long time, but just reviewed it in 2015. It's a basic hair oil. I like it, because it's thick, but doesn't leave your hair sticky. It gives a nice shine and moisture to your hair without weighing them down. Again, one of those basic but always needed products in my hair care. It also smells like chewing gum.


I always say that I prefer high end products for hair, but in 2015 I've been all about more affordable hair products. Which is a good indication that you can get good products for normal prices. This shampoo is very basic, but also good. It doesn't weigh down the hair, but it just gives you enough moisture for the hair to look healthy. It's a nice texture and it cleans the hair without stripping them down and making them feel dry.



The first of many CC and BB creams that actually made me fall in love with those kind of products. I am more of a fuller coverage believer, but this changed it all. It's a thick white cream which adopts to your skin and gives you a light buildable coverage. It dries to a nice luminous matte finish. It looks like a better version of skin. By far one of the best surprised for me personally.


My first ever cleansing oil. If you don't have one yet, this is a good one. It's the easiest way of removing tons of makeup with a bit of oil and massage. If you add muslin cloth to the process it's even easier. It's a great subtle smelling oil which breaks down all of the makeup. In one swipe you're ready for sleep, which is why I love it so much. The smell adds to a relaxing experience.


If you're looking for a multi functional water that can do pretty much anything, look no further. I didn't expect to like this so much. It's a floral water which you spray on your face. I use it as a toner usually. You can also use it as a setting spray or hydrating step in your routine. The thing that makes it a winner for me, it's the spray system. It's so easy. On my lazy nights, I at least have 2 seconds to spray this on for a bit of hydrating, if I don't feel like putting anything else on.



Another first for me. It's the first sheet mask that I've tried. Sheet masks are a fun way of looking silly, while still doing something for your skin. It's so cheap, but works great. It's very moist and it hydrates the skin just enough. When you're done you are left with leftover mask which you massage into the skin. One of the best inventions and masks at an affordable price.



A discovery by Mateja and my new favorite face oil. It's actually multi-purpose, but I use it on my face. This is one of the rare oils that has it all. It smells amazing, it hydrates the skin and it makes it baby butt soft. I love using this at night, because even though it is dry oil, it still leaves a greasy layer on your face. 


My new holy grail of face creams. I am probably on my third pot, but I already have a backup in my drawer. I've said this before, if Avon discontinues this, I'll be very angry. It's the best hydrating cream for sensitive skin. The smell is subtle. Texture of it is white and it leaves behind a very dewy glowy finish. I will probably repurchase it forever. 



My favorite palette from last year in terms of shade combination. I like that you get a nice variety of shades, but they're all still pretty natural. Pops of colors are not too bright, but a welcome change. The quality is good, but not extraordinary. For the price you really get a lot.


Contrary to Flawless, this one has amazing pigmentation. Probably the best one out of all my palettes (except Sleek). The shades are a nice range of neutrals with lots of browns and taupes. This is like a basic everyday palette that all should own. All that's missing is black. It's shaped as a white chocolate and it even has a nice sweet smell, but not of chocolate.


Shade 3 it's the reason why this palette is in this post. I can't say I own duo chrome shadows, but this one made me fall in love. It's a nice basic brown with a peacock like sheen to it. It's amazing. All the other shades are also very neutral and they go together well, but I love the third one the most. 


This palette was my favorite all through the fall. It's a nice combination of plums and they're mostly matte and well pigmented. Which is rare to find. It's just such a nice color combination for anyone that loves plums. I like to look at it as a fall alternative to my usual browns.



The one and only single eyeshadow that impressed me previous year. It's an amazing olive brown. It's my favorite shade of green, because it doesn't look like green. It's very gold warm toned and looks just a bit rusty. I also can't believe how well pigmented is this. If anyone know where can I get more of these eyeshadows, let me know. I'm pretty sure they've been discontinued.


An absolute favorite drugstore find from 2015. Catrice rarely surprises me as positively as with this one. It's a nice medium coverage concealer, which is not too thick. It also feel a bit hydrating which means it's great for under eye area. I have already repurchased it multiple times. 


This one is my favorite mascara. It's the only drugstore mascara, which separates my lashes and also adds nice amount of volume. I like mascaras that have volume, but also don't stick lashes together. It's also one of  rare mascaras that holds my curl. This is the main reason why I stick with it. No other non waterproof drugstore mascara does that.


It's a brow and nose powder from Born Pretty Store. The packaging is super cute and small. I like it, because the middle shade is perfect for my brows. It's a nice taupe medium brown. It also stays put the whole day and has a nice pigmentation, but still gives you soft enough effect. A true gem that I've used non-stop since I got it.



The palette has my favorite shade of matte bronzer. I love it so much, because it's quit fair and it doesn't show up too pigmented. It's warm toned so it suits my skin tone. My favorite matte bronzer, which you can see by how messy my palette looks like. I already have a backup.


When I want my face to look more sculpted, especially cheeks, I go for this set. The contour is a really nice light taupe based matte brown. It really puts natural shadow on your face. The highlighter is ok. It's very light and a bit understated for my taste.


My holy grail highlighter and I've discovered it last year. It's the one purchase that I'm never gonna be sorry that I spend a bit more on. The perfect shade of champagne with gold undertone. It's light enough for me and the best thing, it's very glowy. Shimmer is small, but makes a statement. I will never separate from it.


Betty is one of the most amazing shimmery bronzer to use in summer. It looks best on me when I have a bit of tan. If you're skin tone is on the medium side, this will be pure gold for you. It's very warm toned almost orange (so cool tones stay away) and it gives you the most perfect sun kissed bronzy look. In the winter though, it's too much for my fair skin.



These are from Ebay and they're essentially dupes for Real Techniques Bold Metals brushes. It's the best cheap brush that you can get. The synthetic bristles are extremely soft and well glued. Handles are metallic and plastic. I just got them recently, but am using them every day. 



A mix of lip balm and moisturizing pigmented lipstick. It's more on the balmy hydrating side. The shade Honey Flower is perfect mix of pink, peach and brown. Almost seems a bit similar to MAC's Patisserie. I really like the formula for when I want something colorful, but shiny.


Avon makes one of the best affordable lipstick formulas and 3D plumping lipsticks were a total hit with me. It's the best formula for dry lips. Offers amazing pigmentation, lip balm nourishment and a bit of tingling sensation (which I don't even notice anymore). They have a sort of satin matte finish. My absolute favorite shades from the range of 15 shades are Berry Cute (wearable plum) and Twig (90's inspired brown). 


Probably my favorite nude shade and my most surprising find. It's from Born Pretty Store. The formula is creamy and well pigmented. It doesn't dry out my lips and feel more luxurious than it would seem. The shade is a perfect peachy brown nude. 


I finally found my perfect red lipstick. It's warm orange toned red shade. The finish is matte and definitely not as lip friendly as my Avon lipsticks, but the effect is too pretty to turn down. It's my kind of red shade and it's one of those statement lipsticks. When I wear it, I always get compliments.



Avon has been stocking me up with glitter nail polishes and I've been loving it. Mineral Crush is ana amazing glittery line. It's sophisticated with different sized glitter. I see this as a perfect nail polish for when you want to impress. My favorite shade is Pearl, which is a nice pinkish taupe.


This is the latest edition to Avon's glitter nail polishes. My favorite is Dazzle, because it's such a unique mix of shades. It's a purple base with pink bigger glitter and small copper shimmer. Perfect combination and it looks mesmerizing on the nails.


Molten Metals are for those who are afraid of glitter. Those have the smallest shimmer. The finish is almost sand like and the shimmer makes it a bit different. It's a nice ways of adding sparkle, but not feeling too obvious with it. My favorite shade is Copper, which is a warm orange toned gold. 


It's a nice transparent top coat with different sized gold particles. It's basically a revamp of their Metal Glam top coat. Since I missed that one, I was eager to get this one. It's the most unique gold top coat and it looks amazing with every possible shade.



This is from now on my favorite nail polish range. I can't say how much I like their nail polishes. You can choose among every possible shade. The texture is creamy, not too thick and not too thin. The brush is regular and they are pretty long lasting. I want them all. My favorite shade has to be 322 Caffe Latte. 


Matte nails had their moment before, but I want them at reach every time. This matte top coat turns any nail polish color to a complete matte shade. It dries fairly quickly and the finish of it is completely matte, which is amazing.



I am coconut obsessed lover. This is the best coconut smelling fragrance that actually smells like a very true version of coconut. It's very cheap. If you love coconut, this is an absolute must have. 


Another scent that is coconut inspired. This one is actually more on the vanilla side. It's very sweet and I don't use it as a mist, but more instead of a perfume, because it's very strong and long lasting. This mixed with Yves Rocher is heaven.

We've come to the end of my 2015 favorite products. I also wanted to, for the first time, feature some of the blogs that I read the most in 2015. I read a lot of blogs, but I decided to narrow it down to those that I read the most often. 

Foreign bloggers


Slovenian bloggers

31 comments

  1. Sem kar vesela da si tudi ti napisala ta post, ker vedno rada preberem tvoja priporočila :D
    L'Oreal Heat Protector zveni krasno, bom gotovo sprobala, pa tudi te Avon eyeshadow quad-e si ogledujem že kar nekaj časa :D
    Z Kiko laki pa se absolutno strinjam, ena najboljših formul :)
    Pa hvala za omembo, means a lot* <3 :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. O super. Sem prepričana, da ti bo Elenette všeč. Zdi se mi tak univerzal spraj, ki bi moral biti všeč večini. Quadov je vedno več. Izbira je res ogromna. Mocha Latte je moja prva in še vedno najljubša polek Precious Shells in Smoky Plums :). Joj ko bi vsaj Kiko imeli v Sloveniji, jaz bi si verjetno vse odtenek nakupila :D.
      Ah ni za kaj ;)

      Delete
  2. Se vidi, da imaš res rada izdelke od Avon :) Lash Sensational Mascaro od Maybelline bom preizkusila kot naslednjo in če je res podobna Benefit Roller Lash, kot so omenjali nekateri, mi bo zelo všeč :)
    Hvala za omembo in pohvala za super preobleko podobe bloga :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pa res :D. Pa tudi zato, ker sem res ogromno izdelkov dobila od Avona tako, da mi je itak večina zelo všeč :). To sem jaz tudi slišala. Meni je res trenutno najljubša. Imam vedno eno na rezervi :).
      Ni za kaj ;) Hvala :)

      Delete
  3. Great post, i must try some of the makeup revolution products :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I recommend the Flawless palette, it's a nice variety of shades ;).

      Delete
  4. Krasna objava, sem si jo shranila, ker sem si naredila mini šoping seznam :D Z izdelki za nego las se kar strinjam :) Šampon je še meni všeč, silikon je tudi zelo dober za ceno, čeprav ga je kar malo v flaški glede na druge in Elnett spray mi je krasen :)
    L'Occitanovo olje se moram spokat kupit preden je konec popusta s tisto kartico. Od Immortelle mi je zelo všeč, edino vonj po mrvi na kozolcu ne ravno :D
    Nuxe olje je pa itak zakon <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala :). Upam, da boš našla kak nov favorite med mojimi ;). Res je, olje se kar hitro porabi. Moram met vedno eno na rezervi in kupim ko je res poceni - 3€.
      Nimaš več dolgo časa :P. Se mi zdi, da ti bo ta vonj bolj všeč ;). Nuxe olje je amazing! Dobro, da si ga toliko hvalila, drugače še testerja ne bi preizkusila :D.

      Delete
  5. Your favorites are great. The only product I really dislike is actually the same face cream: Avon Nutra Seed Complex. I have dry skin and it still feels greasy and sticky on me...I really dislike it. But beside that, I should say you really are one of my favorite bloggers. I find your posts and pictures very realistic and helpful and hey I just adore your new minimalistic design. xx

    tonisbeautynook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean. I don't like to wear it on its own, especially in the summer. But I do like it under my makeup, because it makes it look more hydrated. Thank you. That means a lot to me :). Yeah my pictures are what they are. I work with a compact camera and don't believe in too photoshoped photos. Well thanks ;).

      Delete
  6. i tista lepa rdeča šminkica nakazuje preureditev izgleda, like it:)jst bi tudi spisala en tak post o naj, naj izdelkih, pa me kar groza prime, ko vem koliko časa in dela gre v to:)ampak mogoče,pa me prime, pa še skoraj me je kap, ker si me omenila:)Zlata si v neskončnost. Drgače pa L´occitane olje, bela čokoladka,melvita,nuxe..mah veš kaj, kar vse je top:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja, malo sem spremenila ;). Je kar dolga objava, ampak meni je take stvari vedno zanimivo brat. Zakaj pa ne? Super blog imaš. :) Hehe, vsako po svoje.

      Delete
  7. Baleino masko moram nujno kupiti, ker jo vse tako hvalite, sama pa še kar nisem uspela priti do nje oz. vsakič pozabim :D So mi pa v oči padli Kiko lakci, končno imam tudi jaz celo 2 v zbirki hehe. Moram še kdaj it malo k sosedom po še kakšnega :) Drugače pa super objava.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Upam, da bo tebi tudi všeč ;). Jaz sem vse dobila tako, da mi jih je nekdo kupi. Sama niti še nisem bila v trgovini :/. Drugače so pa super in ko so znižani se res zelo splačajo. Hvala ;).

      Delete
  8. Vau, zanimiv nabor, res drugačen od ostalih :) Ah, še kar mi srce poskoči ko vidim tiste Avon 3D šminke - res lepi odtenki. Niti ne bom omenjala, da do Catrice contour seta še prišla nisem, vedno popolnoma razprodan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala :) Zdaj bo imel Avon mat linijo, ki bi naj prav tako ne izsušila ustnic. Avonove šminke se izboljšuje z vsako linijo in nabor odtenkov je vedno pohvalno velik. Ko bi še naše drogerije poskrebele za kaj takega :). Ne morem verjet, da je vedno razprodan?! Sploh nisem pozorna. Če ga pri nas najdem, ti javim. :)

      Delete
  9. Tvoji najljubši izdelki so res zanimivi :D Nujno morem preizkusiti sprej za zaščito las pred toploto, ker sem trenutno navdušena nad blowout lasmi :) Celo leto sem opažala tudi, da so zelo popularni avonovi izdelki, izgledajo res lepo...kje se lahko kupijo? :)L'oreal Infallible senčila pa zagotovo najdeš v drogeriji Beauty World v City Center Maribor :) Taki skriti kotiček tudi za vse LE od Essence in Catrice, vedno na voljo vse, in na znižanju ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala :D O ja, potem je fajn da imaš še kakšno zaščito. Upam, da ti bo všeč ;). Avon lahko kupiš preko posrednikov, ki prodajajo. Lahko pa greš na avon.si in tam vprašaš, če lahko naročiš preko kakšne, ki prodaja. Drugače je to bolj kataloška prodaja. Ampak, če jih vprašaš ti bodo z veseljem pomagali ;). Točno..zadnjič mi je nekdo omenjal, da imajo v Cityju velik nabor starih kolekcij. A to samo v MB Beauty World? Sicer ga mi nimamo v MS, je pa v Gornji Radgoni, bi morala iti tja pogledat. Mi je tako škoda, ker nisem vzela več senčil, ko so bila na pol znižana v DM-u. :/

      Delete
  10. Jaz sem pa obsedena z Yves Rocher vanilijooo, božanska! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja to sem tudi vohala. Ni slaba, ampak sem se naveličala klasične vanilije :).

      Delete
  11. i need that makeup revolution flawless palette in my life as soon as possible. it's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'll get a lot of shades for a good price. It's not super duper quality, but it's definitely not bad. ;)

      Delete
  12. oh.. očitno bom mogla par stvari dodat na wishlisto :D melvitina zadevica je itak že (ful so mi drugače posrečene te vodice ko majo špricalko (vsi toniki bi mogli met špricalko!:D).. nuxe preizkušam, ful fajn diši :)) Ta heat protect se dobro čuje, sam mam še doma od got2b, pa nekak vedno pozabim da bi uporabljala :D :$
    Maš pa že fajno zbirko kiko lakcev :))
    Ti metalic čopiči z ebaya pa so itak super :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A samo par? :P Se strinjam. Tonik na sprej je najboljše. Samo pošpricaš in konec. Got2be sem jaz prej imela, pa mi ni niti približno tako všeč kot L'Oreal. C c c Sabina, to moraš vedno uporabljat ko se fenaš :P.
      Ja nekaj pa res ;).
      No, da ne boš mela zdaj izgovorov zakaj ne delaš več makeupa za blog :P.

      Delete
  13. Nice favorites) I really recommend you to try Zoeva eyeshadows. They have many awesome palettes and the quality is much better than makeup revolution (I also have it so I can compare). The price is also good, smth about 21$.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like some of Zoeva palettes, but I can't decided on just one. The price is nice for the smaller palettes (it's like 18€ for us + shipping), but I always feel like I have similar neutral tones. I guess the quality is probably much better out of all my palettes. I really want to get Morphe 35 Nature Glow, but it's sold out everywhere and I hear it sells out in second, so I'm pretty much doomed :/. Thanks for the recommendations. I'll try to catch Morphie, if not, I'll give up and probably get some of Zoeva :D.

      Delete
  14. Zdaj pa res moram nujno sprobati Balea masko in Elnett sprej. Čopiče sem si potem naročila - zares so čudoviti. Grozno mehki in lepi. Verjetno moji najljubši. Tako, da hvala za objavo, sicer jih še kar lep čas ne bi "zavohala" na ebayu. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Upam, da ti bosta všeč ;). Balea je itak poceni, Elnett je pa meni res najboljši iz naših trgovin. Skoraj negovalno mi deluje. O super. Res so ful mehki, pa še izgledajo lepo ;)

      Delete
  15. Avon Magic Effects Liquid Sequin in Dazzle where have you been all my life? :O :O
    Tega pa res morem naročit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A ne? Ful unikaten odtenek z bleščicami. Meni je takoj padel v oči :D

      Delete