Review: Avon Ultra Color Indulgence lipstick Honey Flower and Peach Petunia

Hey Beauties!

As promised, here are separate reviews for full version Avon Ultra Color Lipsticks. You've seen me mentioning these lipsticks a lot of times on my Instagram as well, bu they really are that good. I did get a lot of testers, but I decided I absolutely need to buy some full versions. I got Honey Flower and Peach Petunia and I think I scored. You let me know, what you think ;).


The packaging is not something I would say is this lipstick's forte. It's actually plastic shiny black, good, but nothing extraordinary. I find that it snaps good for now, but it feels like it might get looser after time. It's also very slim as is the bullet, which is great for a very precise application. Because let's be real, not many of us have luscious big lips. 

The lipsticks currently cost 4.50€ (full price is 8.50€) and you get 3 grams of lipstick. I think the price is pretty amazing for such a good formula.


I have actually already made swatch of Honey Flower, but I wanted to feature it here too. It's one of those shades that would appeal to many, because the shade is a mixture of pink, brown and peach. It's actually peachier and more pigmented version of MAC's Patisserie. 


Here you can see that MAC Patisserie is a bit pinkier and sheerer than Avon Honey Flower. If you find Patisserie too pink and sheer, than you might find a good match in Honey Flower.




This is a bit brighter neutral shade on me. I like it, because it gives me some color, but doesn't look too brown or dark on me. It's the perfect neutral, but kind of colorful shade. 


Peach Petunia is my new favorite lipstick shade. It's a very bright coral shade, that looks like a mixture of pink and orange. Surprisingly it looks more orange on me. I guess it depends on what skin tone you have.



I love this shade, because it's a nice more toned down variation of bright red lips. It's one of those shades that will instantly brighten up your complexion and give you some color. You can make it brighter by applying more.


The formula of these lipsticks is gel formula, but it's very pigmented for a moisturizing lipstick. It's one of those rare formulas that never dries out my lips (and I do have really dry lips in general) and it glides on the lips like a dream. It doesn't go over the lines and you can absolutely wear it without lip liner. It gives you a little bit of shine, but is also really pigmented. One swipe leaves a really nice bright shade. By applying more you can intensify the shade, but you'll also be risking it smudging over the lip line a little. I find that this fades really evenly. I drank and ate and it did came off in the middle, but that's normal for that kind of formula. Just reapply and you're good to go. I really recommend this formula to anyone who has extremely dry lips and likes well pigmented lipsticks in a variety of shaded.


The color range is huge and I'm sure everyone will find something. I do think they lack very neutral shades, so just be aware that all the shades have a bit color to them. 

I've already swatched most of the shade. First par is here and the second is here.

21 comments

  1. I AM IMPRESSED!
    Both shades are fantastic! I have a pale skin like you and these shades are so flattering! Plus, with spring and colorful clothes, they will be relevant and to the point! I am looking forward to the arrival of my order! :) Thanks for sharing!

    Fashion question: If you wore a bright red top, would you wear a red lipstick with it, or a neutral, nude one?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? Perfect shades for spring:). I'm glad you like it;).

      You can definitely go with both, it depends on what you're more comfortable with. I would go with bright shade, because I find it bring the whole look together and makes me feel more alive:)).

      Delete
    2. definitely! I have bright nail and lip days and i have neutral days. depends on hormones :)))))))))) or just mood.

      http://instagram.com/p/yjtnySFR0_/?modal=true

      http://instagram.com/p/pbSAiwlR8b/?modal=true

      http://instagram.com/p/lINjQAlR4-/?modal=true

      let me add you on instagram :)

      Delete
  2. Jap, obe ti full full pašeta! Prva mi je zelo všeč. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala Ana:)) Zagotovo bi ti pasala ta odtenekek;).

      Delete
  3. Prva mi ni nič posebnega, druga ti pa zelo zelo paše <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala Kristina:)) Druga mi je ekstremno všeč:).

      Delete
  4. Obe sta prekrasni, sploh pa druga, ki ti izjemno paše :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. In Slovenian Hvala is thank you ? :)
    in russian it is praise
    Hvala Gospodu! Praise we the Lord!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lepa odtenka! :) Pa da je bolj pigmentirana od MAC šminke? To je zanimivo res, me pa zanima, kje si jo kupila? Danes sem na hitro sicer se po Dm-u sprehodila, ker sem jo vbistvu iskala in še eno podobno :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja to je zaradi finiša. Patisserie je Luster finiš, ki je bolj prozoren-lahek, ta od Avona je bolj pigmentirana v smislu, da je en poteg veliko bolj močan odtenek kot Patisserie. Avon izdelke lahko kupiš samo preko njihovega kataloga oziroma preko posrednic, ki prodajajo stvari preko Avona. Nimajo fizične trgovine in ne spletne, ampak gre za nakup preko posrednikov, ki ti dajo katalog, da si pogledaš kaj želiš imeti in potem oni naročijo. Mogoče si že slišala za Oriflame-to je isti sistem.:)

      Delete
    2. A res? To pa super, da lahko z enim potegom dobiš močan odtenek - če ti je šminka pri srcu, jo potem imaš še dlje pri sebi :P aha aha redno naročujem preko Oriflame-a, čeprav sem pa zadnjič videla, da ima Oriflame v Ljubljani trgovino, nisem še sicer uspela do nje priti, ampak v redu :)

      Delete
    3. No Avon je enak sistem. Nisem vedela, da ima Oriflame trgovino, zanimivo:)

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Check them out if you have a chance. The formula is amazing;)
      xx

      Delete
  8. I wanna have one? How can i get it??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have to find a person in your country that sells Avon products. Or try finding your country website for Avon and there should also be some sort of sign up to them, so you'll be able to order it. Avon sells through their sells people, so you can't really get it in a store.

      Delete