Sweater Weather tag

Hey Beauties!

Today, I have a really fun and breezy tag. I was tagged by the lovely Astrid - thanks ;). I love those kinds of easy breezy fun tags :).



1. Favorite candle scent?
I have to go with vanilla or coconut, because those are my favorite scents for all year around. I don't have any particular fall candle scent.

2. Coffee, tea or hot chocolate?
I don't drink coffee, I can't remember the last time I had hot chocolate, but I do have tea every single day for breakfast and sometimes even before bed. I love tea! :) My favorite is green or any herbal tea, but I really hate the ones who have cinnamon in it.


3. What's the best fall memory you have?
I guess roasting chestnuts. My family still does that and sometimes we invite our neighbors and eat together. It's just fun to sit around and gossip :).

4. Which makeup trend do you prefer: dark lips or winged eyeliner?
Definitely winged eyeliner. Winged eyeliner has been my staple for a very long time, now I just tend to do it when I have enough time and most of the times I just do a slight one with black eye shadow. I like the whole dark lips trend, but think I have too small lips to really pull off any extremely dark lips. But I tend to cheat my lips a little, anyways ;).

5. What do you want to be for Halloween? 
In Slovenia we don't celebrate Halloween like in America, but we do have our own holiday in February, which is called "Pust". That's when we also get dressed up and go or on parties. I would like to be a leopard, for obvious reasons, because I love leopard design and I think I could draw it nicely. I would also really like to be rockabilly girl :).


6. Favorite Thanksgiving food?
We don't celebrate Thanksgiving.

7. Hats or scarves?
I like beanies, but I wear scarves a lot more, all the fall, all the winter and even through some spring days. So scarves.

8. Most worn sweater?
I have one, which is big, long and grey. I love this sweater. It goes with anything and it's the perfect comfortable sweater to wear, when it's cold outside.

9. Favorite fall nail polish?
The one that I've been wearing the most this fall is Maybelline Colorama shade 261, which is a very dark red.

10. Football games or jumping in leaf piles?
I don't care for football, so jumping in leaf piles :).

11. Skinny jeans or leggings?
Both. Leggings are for at home and skinny jeans are for going out :). I do however wear skinny jeans more, basically every day.

12. Combat Boots or Uggs?
None really. I have Uggs imitaions and I wear them very rarely. The most use I got out of them, was when I sprained my toe. Those shoes were heaven to wear at this time. I really wish I would have combat boots, but still haven't bought any.

13. What's your #1 favorite thing about fall?
The colors of trees :). I love how the leaves change colors and those colors are one of my all time favorites. I also like cuddling under blanket and drinking hot tea.



I tag:
Small bits of loveliness
Mateja's beauty blog
Mint of change

and everyone else who wants to do it.

I've realized that I tag too many people, who don't decide to do the tag, so I just chose a few this time and everyone else, who really wants to do it :).

Have fun ;)

7 comments

  1. We celebrate 'karnaval' in february in Belgium, where everybody dresses up as well :)
    Glad you did the tag, I liked reading all the answers :D
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't know that :)) And it's both in February, interesting :) Thanks for tagging me ;)
      xx

      Delete
  2. Aww hvala za tagganje girl! :) Spreminjanje listja je res krasna značilnost jeseni :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ni za kaj;) Jap, takrat pride na vrsto barvna paleta za moje oči:)) xx

      Delete
  3. Jaz bi na večino izbirnih vprašanj odgovorila z neither, haha. Hvala za tag, mogoče ga kdaj naredim, čeprav jaz sem preveč grumpy oseba za te tage :D Se pa vidi, da je čisto Ameriški :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, torej se težko odločiš, kot jaz večinoma:) Jap, res totalno ameriški:)

      Delete
  4. Mogoče se pa tudi jaz spravim naredit tale tag, mi je všeč :)

    ReplyDelete