Green and purple eye makeup

Hey Beauties!

You may know that one of my favorite colors of the eye shadows is purple. I love using purple on my eyes. I ten to combine it with other colors. This time with green, because in my eyes, they just fit together nicely. I know fall is all about fall colors, but I wanted to include this a bit more colorful eye combination.


I used light purple (Manhattan Multi Effect Eyeshadow in Violet) all over the lid. In the crease I put brownish purple (Catrice LE Eve in Bloom in C02 Beauty Bouquet) and then contoured outer part of the lid with blackish purple (Essence metallic effect in 26 Disco Queen). On the bottom I used my favorite emerald green shade (Essence metallic effect in 18 Super Babe). A little sparkle (Essence Metal Glam highlighter in 01 Gold Digger) in the inner corner of the eye and lots of mascara (Bourjois Twist Up the Volume).








Products used on the face:
  • Maybelline Affinimat foundation
  • Revlon Colorstay concealer
  • Rimell Stay Matte powder
  • BYS Blush and Bronze in 02 Bronzage D Ete

Lips:
  • Maybelline Watershine Gloss in 715 Crystal Dune

Brows:
  • Catrice Eyebrow Stylist in 020 Date With Ash-tone


What is your favorite eye shadow color?

21 comments

  1. zelo lep makeup! super ti paše :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're gorgeous! I love this makeup look on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great look! Very pretty! X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pismo si lepa. :D Koža k zretuširana. Zelo lepo! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, hvala:)) <3 Makeup in fotoaparat naredita svoje:)

      Delete
  5. Jaz tudi obožujem vijolično na očeh, še posebej temno. Tale look ti res zelo paše in moram reči, da ti je odlično uspelo skombinirati vijolično z zeleno. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. tvoj make up me vedno tok navduši! enga mam kar pod zaznamki:D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kako lepo kožo imaš :O A imaš kaj preurejeno v kakšnem programu? :O
    Prekrasen make up in odlične fotke, kateri fotkič pa imaš?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala:) Nimam, saj zdaj sem tudi jaz opazovala te fotografije in jih malenkost zamegli. Vedno ko jih dodam v blogger objavo, smešno:). Drugače jih samo obrezujem in napise vstavljam. Fotoaparat je Olympus Stylus SZ-16.

      Delete
    2. Ja meni jih tudi popači in to zelo :( Nekje v nastavitvah je treba nekaj spremenit samo ne vem točno kaj.
      Super fotke, ni kaj, že imaš roko za to :)

      Delete
    3. No dobro, da nisem edina:) mi je že bilo čudno:))

      Delete