Gold flowers in sparkling fall

Hey Beauties!

I seem to have fallen in love with this deep red nail polish. Definitely my most used nail polish this fall. I decided to spice it up a bit with sparkle - again I know, like I said, the glitter has been warming up my heart lately :) - and golden flowers.


I used Maybelline Colorama dark red nail polish as a base (in shade 261). Then I took thin brush and used gold and red sparkle (Essence 121 gold fever) to create the base for flowers. I basically made sparkly strokes going from one side to the middle of the nail. Over that I then drew small golden flowers all over this sparkle base. For the flowers I used golden nail polish (Essence Metal Glam in 04 Gold digger). Don't forget to put top coat on :).









14 comments

  1. Fino zgleda :) Bom probala narest ampak brez rožic, že tko ne vem če se mi bo dalo ;)) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oo carsko narisane rožice! :) Mogoče je čas, da si kupim kkšne pripomočke, drgač se hitr kej sfiži. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ful lepo :) Super ideja za praznike :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. res lepo :) se kr ne morm nagledat teh fotografij

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is so pretty! :) I mean, your eye-looks and manis are ALWAYS pretty so I'm not too surprised :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wau! Res super ideja za popestritev manikure.. Izgleda zelo unikatno obenem pa me spomni na prihajajoče praznike. :)

    Obišči me: http://keepingupwithmarcela.blogspot.com/2013/11/face-routine.html

    ReplyDelete