Acure Moroccan Argan Stem Cell + Argan Oil Conditioner

Hey Beauties!

Today it's another hair product. I haven't been writing about these in a while. It's a conditioner by Acure and it's called Moroccan Argan Stem Cell + Argan Oil Conditioner.


I have to say I wasn't sure what to expect. I really like high end (well for me it's high end, for some it may not be) products for hair, when it comes to conditioners and hair masks and all the other things. I was disappointed by a lot of drugstore conditioners and they just never felt as good as those a bit more expensive. I decided to try this one, when I saw the review on Jana's blog (click and you can read what she said about it). So, I placed my first order on iHerb and bought it.

I am pleasantly surprised. I have been using it for about 3 months and I like it. To me, it smells of a typical moroccan smell, if that makes sense? I guess, I would have to say it smells very oriental and I don't love the smell, but I don't hate it either. It's a bit strong in my opinion. The consistency is pretty thick, like a white cream and I love that. It sticks nicely to the hair.


While washing, the hair feels very smooth. If I let my hair dry itself, not using blow dryer, my hair has that oil feeling to it. By that I mean, that my hair feels moisturized an oily on touch, but not in a bad way. It just gives a nice moisture and smoothness to hair. However, if I blow dry the hair, I don't feel it being as moisturizing. The smell fades pretty quickly.

It comes in a tube, which is my favorite conditioner packaging and I absolutely love the directions on how to apply it. So cute :))



The packaging contains 235 ml of product around 6.34 €. Which I think it's a fairly good price for that amount of product.

I think it's a pretty good conditioner AND it also has very "healthy" natural ingredients, which is always a plus.  I recommend it to anyone with dry hair, especially because of all the oils that it contains and it's a nice natural alternative.


5 comments

  1. Yaaay Acure! :) Me veseli, da ti je všeč in hvala za omembo :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uuuu... tole bi pa blo za sprobat :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know a little bit about argan oil. The benefits of argan oil are many and endless. When used on the face, it prevents wrinkles, minimizes fine lines, restores elasticity and reduces redness and irritation. It also rehydrates dry hair, eases frizzy hair, nourishes weak nails, prevents stretch marks, soothes sunburn and softens cracked heels. Aragn Oil Anti-Dandruff Shampoo

    ReplyDelete