Liebster Award (second time)16:38
I was nominated for the Liebster Award by the Becka; this is my world. Thank you so much for the nomination. Make sure you check out her lovely life on the blog and give support ;). I was already nominated once, but I just thought the questions are different and it would be kind of rude, not to answer them. And here are my answers.
1. Are you a the glass is half empty or half full type of person?
I am definitely the glass is half empty. I was always pretty pessimistic. Because whenever I thought, well I don't know how I did on my exam, and didn't want to say that I knew a lot, I always got a good grade. Whenever I was sure I am gonna get a good grade, because I did well, I didn't get a good grade. Life thought me to be pessimistic (sarcasm), but always have a little optimism hidden somewhere. So I can't say what I really am, since I always say: "aaahhh it's not gonna be good", but in my mind think to myself: "it is gonna be great!".
2. Do you have a role model/idol? If so who? and why?
No. I never looked at someone as the main role model. I think a lot of people in different areas are my idols, for what ever quality that I like about them.
3. Favourite cosmetic products so far for 2013?
That's a hard one. Because I like a lot of products. One of them is Bioderma Sensibio, because it's great for my suddenly-very-sensitive eyes. I also really liked using Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation. I love Catrice Pure Shine Colour Lip Balms, Maybelline Color Tattoo, La Roche Posay Effeclar Duo, Zoeva eye brushes, Redken All Soft Heavy Cream, Avon Pur Blanca perfume ... and many more. Those are just some I can remember and that I have used a lot.
4. What is your biggest ambition?
Uuuufff...In terms of let's-go-all-out-biggest-ambition, would be doing something connected with makeup as a regular job and living on a tropical island :) In terms of could-still-achieve-biggest-ambition, it would be having a job that I absolutely love, my own house, a french bulldog, husband and kids :).
5. Is blogging part of your life now? Would you ever give it up?
It is definitely a part of my life. Especially since I am still on holidays (don't need to study, yet), I spend most of my time browsing through blogs, finding ideas and writing posts for my blog. I have become a little obsessed with it. So no, I wouldn't give it up. I love the community in the blog sphere and countless possibilities of expressing yourself.
6. Favourite blogger of all times? List the persons blog. Why are they your fave?
I am fairly new to blog scene, so I can't answer that. I love to read so many blogs and they are all unique in what they write about.
7. Are you a sheep and follow the crowd? Or are you an individual?
Well, I would like to think I am an individual. Who wouldn't? :) I have always wanted to do something different than what everyone else has been doing. I may not have succeeded all the time, because let's face it. A lot of things exists and it is hard to always invent something new. Other than that, yes, I have never been the one of those who wanted to do something, just because everyone else has been doing it.
8. Favourite life quote
I really can't decide. You may have figure out by now, that I have a serious problem when deciding about something. I just realized that, not so long ago :))
9. Why did you start blogging?
Because I watched tones and tones of YouTube videos about beauty and makeup and I loved doing nails. I wanted to share what I learned and what I loved to do in my free time. So what better way, then to start my own blog. I have to say, I really like writing my blog and love all the feedback I get. Oh, and my friends weren't interested in makeup, so I needed to find some "new friends" to share this passion with :).
10. Biggest achievement to date?
Let me think... Probably, getting my diploma. Yes, that would be it. It's just something that you work hard for all those school years and it's a validation that you have achieved something in your life.
And here are my questions:
1. Name one animal, which you think describes your personality?
2. Do you prefer reading books or watching movies?
3. What was/is your favorite subject in school/college?
4. Which beauty product, do you tend to buy the most (lipsticks, eye shadows, nail polishes...)?
5. What is your all time favorite lip balm, face cream, hair treatment, foundation and perfume?
6. What is you favorite place in the world, that you did visit or wish to visit?
7. Do you prefer sneakers or heels and why?
8. What clothing item do you buy the most?
9. What beauty blogs do you love to read? Name a few.
10. What would you love to do more on your blog of, but don't seem to have courage or time or any other reason, to do?
I always have problems deciding who to name for a certain price, because I just like all of the blog. Plus, most of them have already been nominated. That is why:
I want anyone, who likes my questions, to claim this award for themselves and answer my question. And please, let me now in the comments below, because I would love to read your answers. If you have too much time, or think my questions are interesting-go for it!